Thursday, December 3, 2009

Procrastination in Practice

As you may have noticed, I wrote an entry on Procrastination just before Thanksgiving Break. And, in addition, that was my last post, except for the one talking about my blog's break. During this, I did take a break, but I was not planning to. I did not use the new and controversial Times New Invisible font, it didn't exist at all. Amazing how easy it is to stop doing something when your grade no longer depends on it. Because of this, I have completely given up on my Halloween post, there's no hope for it now and I will give up on one series and move on in another. In addition, I will go on to talking about birds.

Okay, I have been evading the actual topic of procrastination for a while, but I'm going to have troubles talking about it because I am not only procrastinating on better posts, but I am procrasting on an extra credit oppurtunity as well... So, this is it for this post, regardless of how horrible and rushed it seems, but I plan on adding better ones later.

No comments:

Post a Comment